We seldom spend time looking at the statistics of our various websites and blogs. But a recent post on the Ridge Winery blog got us to thinking (always a very dangerous thing).
Since the first of the year, this blog has been reached directly; by referrals; and via 312 different search terms. Far and away the most searched-for phrases were some variation of “no international ATM fees.” Several of the other search terms stood out as a little off-beat.
In many of these cases, we have no idea what on this site it was that the search engine picked up on. Nonetheless, here is a short list of “unusual” search terms that drove visitors to our site. (These are the exact search terms as listed from Google Analytics.)
- can poi be extended to other processes and properties within the starwood system?
- cubana economy seat width
- ethics painting
- fedex ground loading terminal durango colorado
- how many number make up u s a passport number
- lufthansa no "middle name "on airline ticket
- passport name start with ken w. aolvse picture
- ryanair wine carry on
- smart traveler beware: foreign transaction fees national geographic traveler
- to receive proper credit, the name provided above must match the name on the frequent flyer account.
- vrbo magazine properties
We especially applaud the person seeking to find out if he or she can bring wine on Ryanair. Alcohol is probably needed to even consider flying them. We also admire the person who typed in the very long search term beginning with “to receive proper credit....” And we're really, really looking forward to Hawaiian food (Poi) during our next Starwood stay.